Friday, December 4, 2009

Santa and Snow

One of the perks of homeschooling, today we had a "waiting for" Snow Day. And we waited and waited and waited and finally when we squinted and looked really closely, we saw it.





Then we went and saw santa. Cheyenne was so excited because he was the "real" Santa not just one of his helpers, I'm not sure how she determined he was the real one, but she knew. And Ryan sat with him too, I was afraid he might be scared this year but not my big boy. I've been showing him a santa ornament we have and saying, look at santa, he's nice and santa says HOHOHO. So when we got home I said did you like seeing santa, not really thinking he'd actually know what I was talking about, but he said HOHOHO and started looking for the ornament.


And then we topped off the day by decorating a gingerbread house.




And work called and told Chase he didn't need to come in because all the parties had cancelled, so we were very glad about that.

No comments: